Sunday 10 June 2012

im asking myself..


 "what's so different about you? what makes you so special?" 


and i sat for awhile and i thought about all the ways you impress me..
all the reasons why i've fallen so hard for you..
you're unbelievably smart, you have this sense of humor that can make anyone smile..
you are adorably cute, and your personality is so unique and different from everyone else's..
i love the way you think about something..
the last and final thought i had was it's because you care..
the way you take care of me when im feeling down..
it's the way you make me feel like we aren't right for anyone else.. 
it's the way you make me feel like i'm the only one that matters..
i know that i will never find what i have with you, with anyone else..
and at this very moment i don't believe that i could be as happy as i am with you, with anyone else...


*jasmi mohamad zin, thanks for everything.
  i really love you no matter what happen :')

No comments:

Post a Comment