Thursday 9 August 2012

it's quite a long time i have left my blog without any new post.
so how's my iman for today? really hope that there's always an improvement. insyaAllah.. 
i always wish to be the best of servant.. but everyone has its own weaknesses rite
and it's a fact that human will forget occasionally..
Allah forgives if we ask Him to.. it is great enough if Allah could forgive us of our past :') 
we, human , we don't have the right to judge people.. that's not our job.. astagfirullahalazim... 
the feeling of guilt for all the sins that i have done.. really hope that He will forgive me..
sometimes i do ignore many of my duties.. yaa im being irresposible for the things that i actually should do.
but i always heard about this statement, " niat tidak menghalalkan cara " 
 i still remember what have been told by one of my seniors here.. everything will become a waste if we are not 
doing it because of Allah.. again.. Astagfirullahalazim.. how i wish i could be the best of servant.. 
after all that He did to me, the least i could do is to obey Him and put Him as the most priority ones..
im rushing for His blessing. im not a kind person but i know that there's always a chance for me to change..
Allah knows everything and i really don't mind of what people may think about me.. really hope that
i won't waste my time towards the wrong things.. i should bear in mind that everything that i do, 
shall be consider in the hereafter and the hereafter is forever, note that..



No comments:

Post a Comment