Thursday 12 July 2012

lifeless.

like seriously, im losing my passion of blogging. every time im facing this lappy, looking at my own blog, there's something i really wanna write on it but it only goes halfway. i don't know why. i really need something to express my feeling, but it seems like this is not the right place for me to tell everything, i guess. im tired of this feeling. it's like there's someone who's trying her best to see me in misery. that person torturing my mind so badly. i can feel that. but thank God. i have him in my life. i really need him, his advices, his words, he really knows how to make me feel calm. i just want that person to know, whatever things that you're trying to do, what's your purpose of doing that, i don't give a damn. i still have faith in him.



 if two people are happy together, just leave them alone.
  *we don't need you.


No comments:

Post a Comment